O3R3 electrical and automation engineers deliver a wide range of skills and competencies which make us a valuable partner for electrical and Automation engineers/supervisors.
Our engineers can lead, manage, erect and test all the electrical challenges from tender to full scale operation.
O3R3 electrical team is very experienced in the field of electrical, control and instrumentation for cement and mining industry.
- Design of industrial electrical systems
- Programming and automation
- Erection scheduling for E&I activities
- FAT test (factory acceptance test)
- Power management systems
- Control Rooms and plant monitoring systems
- Project management
- Open box inspection
- High voltage power distribution
- Medium voltage power distribution
- Low voltage power distribution
- Medium and low voltage motors
- Frequency drives
- Earthing and lightning protection
- Lighting installation
- Cable installation
- PLC and control systems
- Staff training